Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Bah ! Humbug.

"Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up." (Wendy Cope)

You wanna hear my opinion about Christmas ?

I FUCKING HATE IT.
Srsly now, I really hate it. I hate when little kids are waking me up at 6 A.M to open the flat's door just to come and sing me Christmas carols. I hate eating all that Christmas food. I hate almost everything regarding Christmas, and trust me, I have my own reasons.

2 years ago, exactly on the Christmas Eve (like today), I entered in a coma for a couple of days. The cause is still unknown, but I am suspecting a reason.
3 hours before entering in coma, I got very angry, and my blood pressure gone really big. In my stupid 17-year-old brain, I thought "Oh, let me take a hot bath, that should do the thing".
After making the hot bath, I got very sick, I vomited, and was exhausted. It was like 3 in the afternoon.
So I took a nap, and entered in a deep coma.

Later on, after a couple of days, I waked up in a hospital, and went like "Where the fuck am I ? Oh, Merry Christmas mom". The doctor told me that my blood pressure dropped at 5 to 3 or smth like that, and at 4 you die.

And this is how I spent my Christmas 2 years ago. Fucking great.

And, now you know why I hate Christmas.

Fuck that. Only the thought of what happened to me back then gives me goosebumps.

I still am decorating the Christmas tree n stuff, but I'm not as happy as I used to be, regarding Christmas.

As Ebenzer Scrooge used to say: "Bah ! Humbug", and Merry Christmas to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment