Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

I have to do this.

"Art is either plagiarism or revolution." (Paul Gauguin)

To start my first post of the year, I want to wish to all of you Happy new year, and be careful not to step on a piece of shit. Kthx.

Finally, winter holidays are over, so things for me got normal. Yeaaaahhh, fuck em all.

Sorry for my lame-ass mood, but I've just started my session, I have to read books of approximately 500 plates and I've just finished reading at biochemistry.
Session is good for now, I had a viva voce test at anatomy on thurrrrsday and I GOT AN 8 !!!!! FUCK YEAH !!!!! I'M THE BEST ! (*trollface*)

Now, leaving beside my fucking learning session n stuff, I would like to say: Alexis Jordan and all plagiarists, eat shit and die.

Why ?

I hate people who steal a song, lay on it some high-pitched voice, like you have a fuckin cucumber in your ass, and say "Oh, this song is mine".

"HHHHHAAAAAAAPPPPPIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEESSSSSS, I'M SUCH A STUPID CUNT."

Do you know Alexis Jordan's song "Happiness" ? I bet you do.
Well, on a day I was driving to school, at a local radio played this song, and at the end the MC said it's Alexis Jordan's song.

Well, kiss my ass, because it ain't.

Make a comparison between these two songs:

This is the original song:
Deadmau5 - Brazil

Asculta mai multe audio diverse



And this is the fucked up version of that pussy:

Alexis jordan - Happiness

Asculta mai multe audio diverse



Bitch, GTFO of the musical industry, your place is in the kitchen. Amirite ?!

"HHHAAAAAAAPPPPIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEESSSSSSSS WITH MY CUCUMBER IN THE ASS"

Ok. The main point is: That slut gave no credits for Deadmau5, which sucks, eh ?!

Later that day, the dedication hours came, so I sent to that podcast a message:

"You bunch of turds, go fuck yourself. Eat shit and die. Why you play a stealed song and don't give credits for that person who spent months even years from their fuckin life to create a masterpiece ?!"

They didn't said my dedication on the radio, but at least they are not playing that song anymore.

Enough w/ this bitch called Alexis Jordan. Moving on to the Black Eyed Peas.

Remember their new song produced by Afrojack ? That one called "The Time"...
This video will speak itself:



Same beat, same snare, same hi-hat. Now that's fuckin weird, huh ?

Dirty beat ? Maybe stolen beat. >_<

Anyway, there are many artists who copy, for example Alexandra Stan copies Fergie, Xonia & Anda Adam are copying Lady GaGa, Kanye West copies Daft Punk, and bla-bla. There are too many plagiarists.

But that doesn't stops me from making a dedication for them (Sorry, it's in romanian, but you get the message):

Parazitii - Shoot yourself

Asculta mai multe audio diverse


IN YO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Your mom hugs you and tells you "Good job, dear"
But she doesn't know that you're a slut in the musical prostitution.


Fail.

2 comments:

  1. Yeh, it sucks, but you can't hate Alexis Jorden, she's just doing what her managment is telling her to do. The music industry (well big labels at least) is all about managment, and artist on EMI or Virgin for example can pretty much do nothing with their own tracks without their label approving it and getting as much money out of it as they can while the artists contract is still valid.

    Joel has said on several occations he gives EMI s bunch of tracks to hand out to other managers to see if they want to collaborate, after that, he pretty much as nothing to do with it.

    So yeh, it sucks balls, but it's the way it works. It's a huge recycling machine basically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad. I realised kinda late how things are going in the musical industry. And, you're right, it sucks balls.

    Thanks for your opinion ! :D

    ReplyDelete